Searching for a new church home? We would love to have you join us IN PERSON! Sunday School-10:00 AM / Sunday Service-11:00 AM / Sunday Evening Prayer, Bible Study, Fellowship & Potluck-5:30 PM. Morning gatherings are also available via live stream. link to our streaming page for more information can be found site is HERE).
11:00 am – Sunday Service – Join us IN PERSON (OR via Live Stream)
- Sunday service includes Christ centered worship, Sermon, Prayer & Fellowship with others
- Prior to the Sermon, children will be dismissed to attend Children’s church, We offer two classes -ages 3-5 and 1st-3rd grade We will get you checked in and you can return to Sunday service with pager in hand in case we need your help. Children are also welcome to stay in the main service as well.
- We also offer an overflow room in the nearby Fellowship Hall for Mother’s with babies, or if you are simply more comfortable around fewer people, or perhaps have the sniffles. We send audio of the entire service into the Fellowship Hall so you won’t miss anything.
- Nursery Is provided on site . Our church leadership is working on who and how to start nursery back up safely and smoothly going forward.
10:00 am – Sunday School – JOIN US IN PERSON (or via live stream)
Feel free to come early to join in renewed fellowship.
- Main – All Ages, Individuals, Couples, Families are welcome to attend in person or through our live stream.
- Women’s – Catered specific to women only – Room #21 upstairs in main building.
- Youth – 7th-12th grade – Join Pastor Josh in person as he opens God’s word with our youth.
- Children – K-3rd grade – Our Children’s ministry team is excited to once again be reunited to sing and teach the Word of God on site.
- Nursery – is currently NOT provided on site. Our church leadership is working on who and how to start nursery back up safely and smoothly going forward.
5:30 pm – Evening Bible Study & Potluck – join us in person starting September 27th
Join us for a more in-depth Bible study where we open Gods word, listen to the teaching, ask questions, and join in fellowship. Please bring a dish to share for the potluck.
- Link to Web Form: Have Questions?
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Tel: (907)-892-8545
Office Hours: Mon-Friday (Closed Tuesdays), 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Below are links to other Faith Bible Fellowship Church web pages you may find helpful: