Thrive Youth Group is getting together on Saturday, May 23rd, starting at 10:00 AM to hike the Butte. We will meet on the stairs side! Please bring your signed permission slip by the office or with you when you arrive! See you there!
West Butte Trail – How to Get There & Other Recommendations
From Palmer, go south on the Old Glenn Highway 5.5
miles. Take a right on Bodenburg Loop, go for ½ mile.
Take a left on Mothershead Lane. Parking is on your
right. The trail begins 300 feet away on Mothershead.
- Do not park in the road. You will be towed.
- Please be quiet and respectful of close neighbors.
- Dogs must be on a leash. Please pack out litter. Bug
- spray and water bottle add comfort. When it’s windy up
- top, glasses prevent dust from blowing in eyes.
- Josh Stevens-Youth Pastor Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to Web Form: Have Questions?
- Office Tel: (907)-892-8545
Office Hours: Mon-Friday (Closed Tuesdays), 9:00AM to 4:00PM