Welcome to Faith Bible Fellowship Church streaming page. Our desire is reach out to our congregation, Big lake, Wasilla, Houston, Willow communities and perhaps beyond, sharing God’s word, loving others and staying connected as we seek after our great God together. Blessings to you all.
LIVE & Upcoming Streams
Sunday School – 10:00 AM (Alaska) Live Stream, Simply Click the Image Feed Below
Sunday Service – 11:00 AM (Alaska) Live Stream, Simply Click the image Feed Below
Wednesday Thrive Youth Group Please consider joining us in person on Wednesday nights, start at 6:30 pm! We would love to meet you.
Want to find out more about Faith Bible Fellowship Church in Big Lake, Alaska? Please click
HERE to take you to our “About Us” page or feel free to talk to Pastor Jon or anyone at the church. We would love to meet you in person.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Tel: (907)-892-8545
- Link to Web Form: Have Questions?
- Office Hours: Wed-Friday 9:00AM to 3:00PM (Closed Monday & Tuesday)
- Physical Address: 14225 W Kluane Rd, Big Lake, Alaska
- USPS Mailing Address: PO Box 521498, Big Lake, AK 99652
In Alaska, many of us do not have the luxury of fast bandwidth speeds from our internet provider at this time. If you are using your home internet to stream, below are some tips that may help with your streaming experience:
- Please check your device audio (80-90%), then the on screen player settings to ensure mute is off & volume slider is turned up if you are struggling to hear the audio.
- Limit your stream to as few devices as possible. Each device watching the stream consumes precious internet bandwidth in real time and many basic internet plans simply cannot deliver the feed quick enough.
- Be sure to secure your Wi-Fi from unauthorized users (ie, your neighbors). If you don’t see a lock icon, or “Secured” next to your Wi-Fi name or do not need to enter a password to access your Wi-Fi anyone can consume the Wi-Fi you are paying for.
- Ensure Wi-Fi is turned off on all unused devices in your home. This includes cell devices and computers/laptops that are in sleep mode as many continue to use internet even when in sleep mode.
- In the bottom right of the Player, select the gear icon and adjust the video quality from “Auto” down the scale until you find one that keep the stream intact throughout the event. You may lose some noticeable video quality but should allow the stream to stay intact.