Welcome to Faith Bible Fellowship Church streaming page. Our desire is reach out to our congregation, Big lake, Wasilla, Houston, Willow communities and perhaps beyond, sharing God’s word, loving others and staying connected as we seek after our great God together. Blessings to you all.
No notes this week
Schedule Note: No Thrive Youth Group on Wednesday, 11/24/21 to accommodate Faith Bible’s Annual Pie & Praise Event. Please consider joining us!
In Alaska, many of us do not have the luxury of fast bandwidth speeds from our internet provider at this time. If you are using your home internet to stream, below are some tips that may help with your streaming experience:
- Please check your device audio (80-90%), then the on screen player settings to ensure mute is off & volume slider is turned up if you are struggling to hear the audio.
- Limit your stream to as few devices as possible. Each device watching the stream consumes precious internet bandwidth in real time and many basic internet plans simply cannot deliver the feed quick enough.
- Be sure to secure your Wi-Fi from unauthorized users (ie, your neighbors). If you don’t see a lock icon, or “Secured” next to your Wi-Fi name or do not need to enter a password to access your Wi-Fi anyone can consume the Wi-Fi you are paying for.
- Ensure Wi-Fi is turned off on all unused devices in your home. This includes cell devices and computers/laptops that are in sleep mode as many continue to use internet even when in sleep mode.
- In the bottom right of the Player, select the gear icon and adjust the video quality from “Auto” down the scale until you find one that keep the stream intact throughout the event. You may lose some noticeable video quality but should allow the stream to stay intact.
If you are interested in giving to help Faith Bible Fellowship church’ ministries and missions, but want more information on why we give and additional details on how you can contribute to Faith Bible Fellowship in Big Lake, Alaska, click HERE. . . . .
. . . . .Or you can skip the details and contribute right now via the button below.