07/19/21 Streaming Update: Vimeo has acknowledged a bug where “audio” is not available when specifically accessing our streams using the Vimeo Apple and Android “Apps”. Until this is resolved, we recommend accessing our streams using a web browser which can be accomplished by selecting the links below. In other words, the Vimeo streaming App is broken!
Welcome to Faith Bible Fellowship Church streaming page. We are so excited to explore this new virtual opportunity. Our desire is reach out to our congregation, Big lake, Wasilla, Houston, Willow communities and perhaps beyond, sharing God’s word, loving others and staying connected as we seek after our great God together. Blessings to you all.
Our Faith Bible Fellowship Vimeo page found HERE will list our upcoming live and previous streams all in one place OR you can navigate directly to each live stream using the links directly below.
This Link will take you straight to our Live stream video recording of 08/01/2021 Sunday service where we were blessed to have the Carson clan, Dan, Loy & Keith lead us in worship. HERE.
Sunday School – 10:00 AM (Alaska) Vimeo Live Stream HERE
Sunday Service – 11:00 AM (Alaska) Vimeo live stream HERE.
This Link will take you straight to our Live stream video recording of 2021 Resurrection (Easter) Morning service HERE.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Faith Bible Fellowship Roku channel is now activated to conveniently watch previous services direct from your Roku devices. Link to Roku where you can add our Roku channel is HERE
In Alaska, many of us do not have the luxury of fast bandwidth speeds from our internet provider at this time. If you are using your home internet to stream, below are some tips that may help with your streaming experience:
- Please check your device audio (80-90%), then the on screen Vimeo player settings to ensure mute is off & volume slider is turned up if you are struggling to hear the audio.
- Limit your stream to as few devices as possible. Each device watching the stream consumes precious internet bandwidth in real time and many basic internet plans simply cannot deliver the feed quick enough.
- Be sure to secure your Wi-Fi from unauthorized users (ie, your neighbors). If you don’t see a lock icon, or “Secured” next to your Wi-Fi name or do not need to enter a password to access your Wi-Fi anyone can consume the Wi-Fi you are paying for.
- Ensure Wi-Fi is turned off on all unused devices in your home. This includes cell devices and computers/laptops that are in sleep mode as many continue to use internet even when in sleep mode.
- In the bottom right of the Vimeo Player, select the gear icon and adjust the video quality from “Auto” down the scale until you find one that keep the stream intact throughout the event. You may lose some noticeable video quality but should allow the stream to stay intact.
- We will now start each stream approximately 5 minutes prior to the actual event start time so you may not see the stream “go live” until that time.
If you are interested in giving to help Faith Bible Fellowship church’ ministries and missions, but want more information on why we give and additional details on how you can contribute to Faith Bible Fellowship in Big Lake, Alaska, click HERE. . . . .
. . . . .Or you can skip the details and contribute right now via the button below.